Dr. David Jones - Profile
- Conference: "GPU versus FPGA for High Productivity Computing", (FPL, August 2010)
- Conference: "Evolving a GPU kernel to perform complex low-level image-processing tasks", (STFC, September 2010)
- Conference: "A Salient region detector for GPU using a cellular automata architecture", (ICONIP, November 2010)
- Conference: "PTX analysis for GPU kernel performance and power profiling", (2nd UK GPU Computing conference, December 2010)
- Journal paper: "Convergence and feedback: a framework for bounded cellular automata design", Journal of Cellular Automata
- Journal paper: "Designing convergent cellular automata" Biosystems, April 2009
- Patent GB 0802245.1 (pending): "Self-repairing Dynamically re-configuring system on a homogenous array of processing cells".
- Book chapter: "Design of self-assembling, repairing and reconfiguring Arithmetic Logic Unit", Advanced Technologies, Sciyo publications, ISBN 978-953-307-067-4.
- Book chapter: "Design of self-assembling, self-repairing 3D irregular cellular automata", Cellular automata, Intech publications
- Conference: "Mimicking morphogenesis for the design of robust electronic circuits" (WASET July 2008).
- Conference: "Model and Application of the Community Effect" (BioSysBio, June 2009).
- Conference: "Mimicking morphogenesis for robust behaviour of cellular architectures" (BioNano March 2009).
- Thesis: "Design and application of convergent cellular automata", examined by Adrian Thompson and Peter Baxendale, December 2009
Jones, David H.;Gudmundsson, G. Hilmar;. Aircraft-Deployable Ice Observation System (ADIOS) for instrumenting inaccessible glaciers, Journal of Glaciology 59 (218), 1129