Accommodation can still be booked by the participant through the online booking system. Please email Kate Bazeley at email@example.com to obtain the booking code.
(For those who have booked their accommodation at Murray Edwards, please note that if you cancel a reservation for accommodation, you will be responsible for paying any cancellation fees incurred. Further information regarding your stay at Murray Edwards can be found below):
About your stay at Murray Edwards College
- Information about the rooms, car parking and other facilities is available on the Murray Edwards College website - select "Find out more about Murray Edwards College, Cambridge" on the booking page.
- On arrival, delegates should go to the Porter's Lodge.
- Check-in is after 12 noon.
- Check-out is by 9:00am on your day of departure.
- Breakfast is available in the main dining hall, from 8:00am - 9:00am and is included in the cost of the overnight stay.
Cambridge Accommodation Options
Please see the 'Visit Cambridge' website for other Cambridge Accommodation options. Hotels within walking distance of the Kaetsu Centre include the Arundel House and Ashley House hotels, both located on Chesterton Road.
It may also be possible to book a room through the Cambridge Rooms website. Colleges close to the Kaetsu Centre include:
Lady Cavendish College