Blaiklock Island Refuge — History
Location of Refuge — Blaiklock Island
Position: Lat. 67° 32′ S, Long. 67° 12′ W
General location: North side of Blaiklock Island
Survey and geology.
Intermittently 6 March 1957–1958
Used as a satellite hut for personnel based at Horseshoe Island (Station Y). Also used by parties from Detaille Island (Station W) and Stonington Island (Station E).
Designated as Historic Site No. 63 under the Antarctic Treaty, 19 May 1995 (included with Horseshoe Island Station). Site cleaned up and minor repairs completed Mar 1997.