This section contains PDF versions of various project documents:
Comprehensive Environmental Evaluation
BAS released a Final Comprehensive Environmental Evaluation (CEE) for the Construction of Halley VI and the demolition of Halley V for comment by the ATCM Committee for Environmental Protection. It set out in detail how the station would be constructed, operated and eventually removed in order to minimise the impact to the local environment. It also details how the Halley V will be demolished and removed from Antarctica.
Final Design Documents
- Colour, side on view of the external structure (1.2MB PDF)
- Plan view showing room details (658kB PDF)
- Overall layout of the main Halley VI structures (4 60kB PDF)
Design Competition Documents
- Call for Expressions of Interest (354k B PDF)
- Competition Supporting Documents (158kB PDF)
- Halley V Research Station Brochure (2.9M B PDF)
Click here for BAS Internal documents (local BAS access only).
Click here for private documents available to project partners only (Password required).
Project Team Documents
Click here for private documents available to project team members only (Password required).
Please note, the information on this page is in Adobe Portable Document Format ( PDF). To read these documents you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program which can be downloaded for free from the Adobe web site.