Terms and Conditions for using www.antarctica.ac.uk
All information provided by BAS on its web pages is made available to provide immediate access for the convenience of interested persons.
While BAS believes the information to be reliable, human or mechanical error remains a possibility. Therefore, BAS does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of the information.
Neither BAS nor any of the sources of the information shall be responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the use of or results obtained from the use of this information.
Information at this site is:
- general information provided as part of BAS's statutory role in publicising its activities and disseminating of information relating to its organisation
- subject to the usual uncertainties of research
- subject to change without notice
- not to be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something.
Links to and from this site are:
- not endorsed by BAS
- for convenience only and do not mean that BAS endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them
- for the Internet user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information found at sites linked from this website, rather than the responsibility of BAS